06-04-2009 08:25 AM
I have several HP Laserjet Printers in my office and I can access them all with the web interface. Problem is that for one of the printers I have a somewhat "limited" web interface. For this printer I only see the HOME and NETWORKING tab at the top. For the other printers I see INFORMATION, SETTINGS, and NETWORKING. Any ideas why the difference in menus even though the printers are exactly the same?
02-09-2011 02:03 PM
I found that for a charge, HP will offer to troubleshoot it with you. I haven't been able to find any reason for the problem with my printer. I am considering adding an additional JetDirect card and using that instead of the inferior HP embedded one.
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Wireless Printing with Apple's AirPrint
- HP LaserJet Pro P1102w, P1109w - Wireless Printer Setup
- HP Deskjet 2540 and 2545 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup (Windows)
- HP ENVY 4500 and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3540 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup
- Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection