Question

Top Student
Debanjon
Message 1 of 9 (324 Views)

Incomplete Print and error massage

Dear sir

i just purchased one HP Deskjet 2545 all in one printer. I am a novice user.

i have already set up it wirelessly. I just turned the wifi-direct and wifi on my printer. Connected from my pc wifi  with the passcode which printed automatically. then followed the steps with usb connected.I have given few single page print and its all ok. But when i have given print of a pdf file having 5 pages, it printed the last page correctly but it delivered an incomplete print of page 4 and it stopped. all the remaining 3 pages have not benn printed. I got a notification like "print error. an error occurred while printing". i tried the same print for thrice, and every time it finished with the same result. i observed, the incomplete print dont have few lines of the last paragraph and also the mergins are out of paper.

Then i have given print separately for 5 times by mentioning different page numbers each time and the it got printed. kindly solve this issue as i have to print at least 50 pages per day.

Regards

HP Support Agent
Waterboy71
Message 2 of 9 (306 Views)

Re: Incomplete Print and error massage

Hi Debanjon, sorry to hear that you are having issue with printing. May I please have the operating system of your computer (Windows or Mac)? Also, what program are you attempting to print from?

Please write back at your convenience and I will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!
Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

W a t e r b o y 71
I work on behalf of HP
Top Student
Debanjon
Message 3 of 9 (289 Views)

I am using windows 8.

Top Student
Debanjon
Message 4 of 9 (288 Views)

Windows 8, and tried from adobe reader and microsoft excel. in both case, i received the same result.
HP Support Agent
Waterboy71
Message 5 of 9 (274 Views)

Hello again.

Please click on the HP Print and Scan Doctor to troubleshoot your printing issues. If this does NOT resolve your issue, please feel free to write back.

Thanks again

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!
Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

W a t e r b o y 71
I work on behalf of HP
Top Student
Debanjon
Message 6 of 9 (269 Views)

i have already tried this. no solution.

HP Support Agent
Waterboy71
Message 7 of 9 (267 Views)

Sorry that did not resolve your issue. The next step would be for you to contact HP Total Care at 1-800-474-6836 or if you are out side North America, please Contact HP Worldwide .

Thanks again for your time.

W a t e r b o y 71
I work on behalf of HP
Top Student
Debanjon
Message 8 of 9 (265 Views)

Already Contacted. Caled them on friday. However till date no executive came. Feeling dissapointed.

Student
ankitmanchanda
Message 9 of 9 (131 Views)

were you be able to resolve the issue..??

If yes, then please let me know how.. I purchased this printer model 2 weeks back and it has never worked good since the first day... I have been facing incomplete print issues on wireless from any apps that i use..

Please let me know..

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation