09-21-2012 04:26 AM
This has happened to my and my husbands computers since we moved house and got a new router. I no longer have the disk, but have re-installed a driver that was missing, as this is what the troubleshooter for my computer told me to do. Still n change.
09-21-2012 04:47 AM
What is your printer ? Drivers for many printers are still on the vendors' sites. Users can download then reinstall them. To help us answer question quicker, please read this:
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Wireless Printing with Apple's AirPrint
- HP LaserJet Pro P1102w, P1109w - Wireless Printer Setup
- HP Deskjet 2540 and 2545 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup (Windows)
- HP ENVY 4500 and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3540 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup
- Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection