09-21-2012 04:26 AM
This has happened to my and my husbands computers since we moved house and got a new router. I no longer have the disk, but have re-installed a driver that was missing, as this is what the troubleshooter for my computer told me to do. Still n change.
09-21-2012 04:47 AM
What is your printer ? Drivers for many printers are still on the vendors' sites. Users can download then reinstall them. To help us answer question quicker, please read this:
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP Photosmart 5520 e-All-in-One, ENVY 5530 e-All-in-One, and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 4510 and 5520 e-All-in-One Printer Series