Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
HP Officejet Pro 8620 e-All-in-One Printer
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Paper Jam Error coming up I have checked all paths reset printer but I cannot erase error message.

The ink cartridge area I am not sure but it used to run up and down when you took a cartridge out and replaced it

My error message reads " Remove rear access panel or automatic two sided feed which I dont know where that is but I did remove back checked wheels.  I checked front cover cartridge access door which is in the error message . I checked everwhere and cannot find any jams I have turned power off and rest but message comes straight back on turning machine on  please help

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hello,

Please click HERE to access the steps that should resolve the issue .

Regards,
Jabzi

Give Kudos to say "thanks" by clicking on the "thumps Up icon" .

Click "Accept as Solution" if it solved your problem, so others can find it.
Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
HP Recommended

Hi, I have the same problem with my Pro 8620. My local computer retailer suggested the following. Unplug from the mains power. Remove the paper tray and the cover at the back. Clean all rollers with a cotton bud dipped into spectacle cleaner. If this doesn’t work turn it upside down and give it a good shake. Believe it or not it worked for several months. Finally, even this didn’t work so I removed the tray and back cover and used the hair dryer on the cold setting, blow into all openings, It worked. I know this is unorthodox but if it works.

Hi, I have the same problem with my Pro 8620. My local computer retailer suggested the following. Unplug from the mains power. Remove the paper tray and the cover at the back. Clean all rollers with a cotton bud dipped into spectacle cleaner. If this doesn’t work turn it upside down and give it a good shake. Believe it or not it worked for several months. Finally, even this didn’t work so I removed the tray and back cover and used the hair dryer on the cold setting, blow into all openings, It worked. I know this is unorthodox but if it works.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.