Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Dear Sir,

I have HP 3745 Deskjet Printer. I have purchased a new laptop having the OS Windows 7 (64 bit).

I have the setup CD which is got with the product but it does not suit for the OS windows 7 (64 bit).

Kindly send the drivers for Windows 7 for the same product.

Awaiting for your reply.

Regards,

Sachin Birwadkar

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hello,

For windows 7, a full software is not available, and the software for your printer is allready included within the operating system.

Syply connect the printer and it should be installed.

For further usage instructions, you may follow the document below:

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c01874792

Click the Yes button to reply that the response was helpful or to say thanks.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
HP Recommended

I have print hp deskjet 3745. I haven´t found your driver for win7 64 bits. I need my print but I can´t to print in its. I have found drivers for win7 32 bits. 

Help me please.

I stay wating ask for problem.

Excecuse for wrong english.

Att.

Henrique

HP Recommended

@sachinbirwadkar wrote:

Dear Sir,

I have HP 3745 Deskjet Printer. I have purchased a new laptop having the OS Windows 7 (64 bit).

I have the setup CD which is got with the product but it does not suit for the OS windows 7 (64 bit).

Kindly send the drivers for Windows 7 for the same product.

Awaiting for your reply.

Regards,

Sachin Birwadkar

HP Recommended

Hello,

Thanks for participating in the forums! I see that you need the drivers for Windows 7, 64 bit.

Since this model is a Retired Product, I will help you as best that I can with the limited information available.

HP policy for products no longer supported.

Typically, HP stops supporting most products after 10 years. Once a product is retired, the official HP support content (troubleshooting articles, user guides, how-to videos, etc.) for that product is removed from the HP website. Additional support content may still be available via the HP Forums or from third-party websites; however, HP takes no responsibility for content authored by third-parties.

Source: HP Customer Support - Retired Products.

On the computer, go to Start, Devices and Printers, select Add a Printer. Follow the steps, select HP and Deskjet 9800 from the list. Set this printer as the default printer.

Try printing.

If you appreciate my efforts, please click the 'Thumbs Up'.
Please let me know the results. Best Regards,

Gemini02

I work on behalf of HP

Click the Thumbs Up below to say “Thanks” for helping!
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.