Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

First I had a paper jam. I carried it while walking to a friend who removed the paper for me.  Now the cartridges move to the center to be able to remove them.  If I am supposed to remove them I do not know how without pulling with a lot of force.  I did lift the ?? ont the top of the cartridge but I still could not remove the cartridge.  Do you have pictures of how to remove the cartridge? ( Imagine I do not speak English, so use visual guidlines)

Thank you menschdh

HP Recommended

Hi,

I followed your process for a print malfunction on the Deskjet 460, but it still doesnt work.

I get the the print started ( no lights) and then about 20 seconds into the print  the light come up on the paper removal button ( 2nd from left).

The printer worked fine before I went on holiday ;-(

K

HP Recommended
Accepted solution thank you very much.
HP Recommended

The orange lights are both blinking, I am assuming they are blinking because I left the ink cartiages out.

HP Recommended

Hi, I tried what you told me to do, then I put the cartiages back in the slots, and only the orange lights blinks for the color cartiage, please help, I have a HP Deskjet printer 1512, product number F9J10UA.   Thanks in advance, Charlene

HP Recommended

Hello,

I've tried this solution, as well as the http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c00859305 solutions on my HP Deskjet D1460, but I'm still stuck at the flashing light. There is no paper stuck in the printer.

Thanks in advance,

hackelle

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.