Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP-111 Designjet
Microsoft Windows XP

We use a HP-111 Designjet Plotter for internal drawing for our company.  We use a tray for 8.5x11, and 17x11 bond paper.  The roll paer is 18x24 and 24x36.  I read the manual, i understand the settings from Windows XP and AutoCad. I know that the drivers for the tray will not function on the company network.  I am of the understanding that the driver will work with a local connection. I used the USB connection on the HP-111 to our PC and upgraded the drivers.  The Design jet will not pickup the paper from the tray.  I also did all the common stuff such as flex paper before inserting in tray, checking tray installation for proper seating, MS printer settings, etc.  It will print if I inser one sheet at a time on the maual front upper tray.  The roll will work on network or USB.  I remove the roll paper berfore an attempt to print from tray.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.