07-16-2012 08:36 PM
I have an HP C6280 printer that I am running with Windows 7. It has worked well but now has an error code of 0xc19a0007 and something about a jammed carriage. I have powered down and back up again several times. Any suggestions?
07-18-2012 03:17 PM
Hope you are doing well mbenoashwaubeno;
This artilce contains most of the toubleshooting steps that will correct this issue please follow it in the order selected.
Update with the results,
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series