09-05-2013 03:12 PM
Officejet 6600, having trouble printing a double sided business card from adobe reader. It allignes to the top left so i can never get the back side of the back to print there, any ideas?
09-09-2013 01:50 PM
File > Print > Properties > Finishing > Print on Both Sides
From there you just have to play around with the settings until you get the printer to behave the way you want. The printer can only work with the document in so many ways. You may have to republish your document so that the two sides of the business card are better aligned.
My HP Enterprise Profile
My Verizon Wireless profile
If you found this post helpful then please award it a Kudo (purple thumbs up) or even better mark it as the solution : )
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series