09-12-2012 10:38 AM
HP Print Doctor says everything OK on wireless net. can't even print test page. I can email a print file to the printer and it works... just not on local wireless network. It worked yesterday.
09-13-2012 11:33 AM
What OS are you using?
Try running through the document linked below and let me know what happens. You can skip the step with the Print and Scan Dr. since you have already tried it.
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series