08-04-2012 08:32 PM
I have a Color LaserJet CM1312nfi MFP printer and it is installed on a Windows 64 bit operating system. It will no longer print in color and is advising me to replace the cyan (and other colors) using black only. I still have 150 sheets of each color left. What is going on? Has anyone else had this problem and how do you correct it?
08-07-2012 11:41 AM
The HP Color LaserJet CM1312nfi MFP is a commercial printer. I recommend posting in the forum for HP Business Support for a better chance at finding a solution.
Here is the link to the Commercial Laserjet board:
Also, here is a link to the support page for the HP Color LaserJet CM1312 Multifunction Printer series:
09-23-2015 11:23 PM
Today Cyan and Magenta were not printing. Cleaning mode was No help. In the "Solving Print Quality Problems", where it said to inspect the cartridges, I noticed they seemed to be higher than the other two cartridges. Sure enough, they had somehow come unseated (printer is 5 yr old). Pressing those two cartridges down resolved the problem.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)