08-04-2012 08:32 PM
I have a Color LaserJet CM1312nfi MFP printer and it is installed on a Windows 64 bit operating system. It will no longer print in color and is advising me to replace the cyan (and other colors) using black only. I still have 150 sheets of each color left. What is going on? Has anyone else had this problem and how do you correct it?
08-07-2012 11:41 AM
The HP Color LaserJet CM1312nfi MFP is a commercial printer. I recommend posting in the forum for HP Business Support for a better chance at finding a solution.
Here is the link to the Commercial Laserjet board:
Also, here is a link to the support page for the HP Color LaserJet CM1312 Multifunction Printer series:
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series