05-12-2013 08:35 PM
Hello, I have an HP Deskjet F4400 and everything was printing fine a few days ago. No matter what I try to print, it only prints a blank page. I have tried everything that was suggested by the hp troubleshooter for this problem.
EVERY step here I have already tried: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docnam
The HP print and scan doctor didn't find any problems either.
05-12-2013 09:32 PM
I have two HP 6510 that have died in the last month and both are just out of warranty. The first said the printheads need to be replaced and it fails to properly turn on and says to call support for assistance. The second one now will not print black ink. I bought a new cartridge even though the previous one said it had over 60% left in it and have tried to do the clean print heads three ways...the printer screen normal cleaning, in the manintnence setup and through the computer with no success. the odd part is the new cartridge is now showing almost 20% of the black ink is being used, but not a drop on the paper...is it just shooting it into something somewhere on the printer and am I about to get a major ink leak in my house on the carpet?
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series