Question

Student
blankpages4400
Message 1 of 2 (587 Views)

HP Deskjet F4400 Printing Blank Pages Including the Test Page

Hello, I have an HP Deskjet F4400 and everything was printing fine a few days ago. No matter what I try to print, it only prints a blank page. I have tried everything that was suggested by the hp troubleshooter for this problem.

EVERY step here I have already tried: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c01892627&tmp_task=solveCategory&cc=us&dlc=en&la...

The HP print and scan doctor didn't find any problems either. 

Ideas?

Student
JAMMER64
Message 2 of 2 (580 Views)

Re: HP 6510 does not print black Including the Test Page...

I have two HP 6510 that have died in the last month and both are just out of warranty.  The first said the printheads need to be replaced and it fails to properly turn on and says to call support for assistance. The second one now will not print black ink.  I bought a new cartridge even though the previous one said it had over 60% left in it and have tried to do the clean print heads three ways...the printer screen normal cleaning, in the manintnence setup and through the computer with no success.  the odd part is the new cartridge is now showing almost 20% of the black ink is being used, but not a drop  on the paper...is it just shooting it into something somewhere on the printer and am I about to get a major ink leak in my house on the carpet?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation