03-18-2014 07:54 AM
That specific error message is not posted in the Service Manual, however there are a few others that may be helpful.
99.00.07 Upgrade not performed error reading upgrade
A remote firmware upgrade (RFU) was not performed.
Unexpected read error when reading rest of header.
1. Download the RFU file and attempt the upgrade again.
2. If the error persists, replace the hard disk.
Firmware installation error
Reload the firmware.
Basically you should try to reflash the firmware. If that doesnt work then you may have bricked your printer and shoudl consider warranty support or replacement. Good luck!
My HP Enterprise Profile
My Verizon Wireless profile
If you found this post helpful then please award it a Kudo (purple thumbs up) or even better mark it as the solution : )
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)