HP Officejet 6210 All-In-One "Paper Jam" (335 Views)
Honor Student
Knitter507
Message 1 of 4 (335 Views)

HP Officejet 6210 All-In-One "Paper Jam"

HP Officejet 6210 All-In-One "Paper Jam"

I was printing a document and the last page jammed.  I removed the paper and tried printing again.  The paper jammed again.  I have tried feeding the sheets of paper one at a time, but the paper continues to jam.  I have checked for possible bits of paper that might still be in the printer, but cannot find/see any.  I used the vacuum cleaner attachment to suck out any pieces of paper.  Still no luck.  Sometimes the message is "printer cartridge jam".  

Does anyone have any ideas on what I can check?  I haven't had any luck finding a repair service or anyone to look at the printer.  (I am in Portland, OR.)  It goes against my sensibilities to throw out the printer, especially since I just purchased new printer cartridges.

Distinguished Professor
-JohnB-
Message 2 of 4 (312 Views)

Hi there , This article should cover the issue you are e...

Hi there ,

This article should cover the issue you are experiencing. Give the steps outlined a shot and let us know if it helps.

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c00249509&tmp_task=solveCategory&cc=us&dlc=en&la...

Best of Luck!

You can say thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in my post. If my post resolves your problem, please mark it as Accepted Solution so others can benefit too.
Honor Student
Knitter507
Message 3 of 4 (293 Views)

Re: Hi there , This article should cover the issue you are e...

JohnB,

Thank you for the article.  Unfortunately, I was not able to resolve the issue.  The Self-Test Report made it to the line:

Color Bidirectional Printing Alignment Setting: 0,0,0:0,0,0

and then the paper twisted and jammed.  

Distinguished Professor
-JohnB-
Message 4 of 4 (275 Views)

Re: HP Officejet 6210 All-In-One "Paper Jam"

Knitter507,

It seems the printer may require servicing. You can reach support -- at 800-474-6836. If you live outside the US/Canada Region please click the link below to get the support number for your region. http://www.hp.com/cgi-bin/hpsupport/index.pl -- for servicing options.

Best of Luck!

You can say thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in my post. If my post resolves your problem, please mark it as Accepted Solution so others can benefit too.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation