01-18-2013 05:12 PM
HP Officejet 6210 All-In-One "Paper Jam"
I was printing a document and the last page jammed. I removed the paper and tried printing again. The paper jammed again. I have tried feeding the sheets of paper one at a time, but the paper continues to jam. I have checked for possible bits of paper that might still be in the printer, but cannot find/see any. I used the vacuum cleaner attachment to suck out any pieces of paper. Still no luck. Sometimes the message is "printer cartridge jam".
Does anyone have any ideas on what I can check? I haven't had any luck finding a repair service or anyone to look at the printer. (I am in Portland, OR.) It goes against my sensibilities to throw out the printer, especially since I just purchased new printer cartridges.
01-24-2013 05:29 PM
Hi there ,
This article should cover the issue you are experiencing. Give the steps outlined a shot and let us know if it helps.
01-31-2013 11:59 PM
Thank you for the article. Unfortunately, I was not able to resolve the issue. The Self-Test Report made it to the line:
Color Bidirectional Printing Alignment Setting: 0,0,0:0,0,0
and then the paper twisted and jammed.
02-07-2013 09:42 AM
It seems the printer may require servicing. You can reach support -- at 800-474-6836. If you live outside the US/Canada Region please click the link below to get the support number for your region. http://www.hp.com/cgi-bin/hpsupport/index.pl -- for servicing options.
Best of Luck!
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series