jkhelp
Message 1 of 7 (3,543 Views)

HP Printer repair locations

closest service location for area code 80026 for a hp psc 1315 all in one unit 

Provost
Bob_Headrick
Message 2 of 7 (3,540 Views)

Re: HP Printer repair locations

What is the problem you are seeing?  If you read this post then provide some details someone here may be able to suggest a fix.  

As far as repairing the printer, if we cannot help you here and the printer is not in warranty it probably is better economy to buy a new replacement.  If the printer is in warranty then Contact HP, they will arrange for repair.

Bob Headrick, Microsoft MVP Windows Expert - Consumer,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of Microsoft or HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V

If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V

Honor Student
jkhelp
Message 3 of 7 (3,538 Views)

Printer just keeps cycling and will not grab paper or pull it through. Then goes to an error message. I would be surprised if it is under warranty still. 

Provost
Bob_Headrick
Message 4 of 7 (3,517 Views)

The troubleshooting page here may help resolve the issue.  I would suspect cleaning the rollers as shown in solution 3 would help.

Bob Headrick, Microsoft MVP Windows Expert - Consumer,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of Microsoft or HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V

If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V

Student
printerjam
Message 5 of 7 (2,221 Views)

My Hp PSc 2355 printer is having a problem with paper jams today. I did pull the first few page out the

front of the printer before remembering that there is a rear clean-out door.

I have adjusted the paper width guide in the paper tray but the paper still jams in the printer and must be

removed. Any suggestions on how to fix the problem ?

HP Support Agent
Rainbow7000
Message 6 of 7 (2,200 Views)

Hello printerjam,

I seen your post on your paper jam issue with your PSC 2355. I would like to help you here.

I have researched this problem for you and found a document that I recommend you follow.

I hope this works for you. Good luck!

Paper Jam

Regards,

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!
Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

R a i n b o w 7000
I work on behalf of HP

Student
fjkemper
Message 7 of 7 (205 Views)

I have an HP 6700 printer that cannot feed the paper. It goes through the motions but cannot grasp a sheet and feed it unless I put some pressure on the back edge to get it started. I cleaned it thoroughly per HP's instructions, but that did not solve the problem

I'd junk it and get a new one, but I have about $120 in new print cartridges that are compatible with only a few printers.

Is it possible to get the old one repaired at a modest cost? and if so, where is the nearest repair facility to northern California?

Thanks.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation