HP Printer repair locations (2493 Views)
Honor Student
jkhelp
Message 1 of 6 (2,493 Views)

HP Printer repair locations

closest service location for area code 80026 for a hp psc 1315 all in one unit 

Provost
Bob_Headrick
Message 2 of 6 (2,490 Views)

Re: HP Printer repair locations

What is the problem you are seeing?  If you read this post then provide some details someone here may be able to suggest a fix.  

As far as repairing the printer, if we cannot help you here and the printer is not in warranty it probably is better economy to buy a new replacement.  If the printer is in warranty then Contact HP, they will arrange for repair.

Bob Headrick, Microsoft MVP Windows Expert - Consumer,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of Microsoft or HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

<----   If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You".

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ---->

Honor Student
jkhelp
Message 3 of 6 (2,488 Views)

Printer just keeps cycling and will not grab paper or pull it through. Then goes to an error message. I would be surprised if it is under warranty still. 

Provost
Bob_Headrick
Message 4 of 6 (2,467 Views)

The troubleshooting page here may help resolve the issue.  I would suspect cleaning the rollers as shown in solution 3 would help.

Bob Headrick, Microsoft MVP Windows Expert - Consumer,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of Microsoft or HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

<----   If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You".

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ---->

Student
printerjam
Message 5 of 6 (1,171 Views)

My Hp PSc 2355 printer is having a problem with paper jams today. I did pull the first few page out the

front of the printer before remembering that there is a rear clean-out door.

I have adjusted the paper width guide in the paper tray but the paper still jams in the printer and must be

removed. Any suggestions on how to fix the problem ?

HP
Rainbow7000
Message 6 of 6 (1,150 Views)

Hello printerjam,

I seen your post on your paper jam issue with your PSC 2355. I would like to help you here.

I have researched this problem for you and found a document that I recommend you follow.

I hope this works for you. Good luck!

Paper Jam

Regards,

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the left to say “Thanks” for helping!
Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

R a i n b o w 7000
I work on behalf of HP

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation