04-30-2014 06:35 PM
I am trying to figure out how to configure my printer to print 12x12 layouts/scrapbook pages.. I am operating Mac OSX 10.9.2 .. I do not have an option to choose scrapbook paper and or 12x12 when I originally purchased this printer I had the scrapbook option but I stopped using the printer and now do not have that option.
How do I get that option back?
05-04-2014 09:11 PM
Here are a few things you can try to fix that problem with the custom sizes:
1. Update the printer drivers: http://support.apple.com/kb/dl907
2. Restart your Mac
3. Follow this document to create a custom size: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH13862
Hope that helps
*** If my reply was helpful, please click on the "Kudos Thumbs-Up" on the right, as a way to say "Thanks!".
If this reply also fixed your issue - please click the "Accept as Solution" button, so that others can find the same answer. ***
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)