04-30-2014 06:35 PM
I am trying to figure out how to configure my printer to print 12x12 layouts/scrapbook pages.. I am operating Mac OSX 10.9.2 .. I do not have an option to choose scrapbook paper and or 12x12 when I originally purchased this printer I had the scrapbook option but I stopped using the printer and now do not have that option.
How do I get that option back?
05-04-2014 09:11 PM
Here are a few things you can try to fix that problem with the custom sizes:
1. Update the printer drivers: http://support.apple.com/kb/dl907
2. Restart your Mac
3. Follow this document to create a custom size: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH13862
Hope that helps
*** If my reply was helpful, please click on the "Kudos Thumbs-Up" on the right, as a way to say "Thanks!".
If this reply also fixed your issue - please click the "Accept as Solution" button, so that others can find the same answer. ***
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series