Question
Student
Message 1 of 2 (268 Views)

Incompatible cartridges - 364/564 - Europe/US

Hi, 

I have a Photosmart All-in-One B210a printer that I bought in Europe. I was using 364 cartridges with it, with no problem.

Since I moved to the US and the HP support that I called for another issue proposed me to buy new cartridges. Instead of sending me 364 series, they send me the 564 series.

When I try to install the cartridge in the printer, it says is is incompatible.

I called back the HP support but they tell me that 564 is the correct cartridge and there is nothing they can do. I asked them to reset the regionalization setting of my printer (which seems to be the issue when I check other posts on the web), but HP support tells me that this is not the issue in my case (?) and that they can do nothing for me...

What I should now? Lose another 30min at the phone for having the same kind of bad support? Throw away my 564 cartridges that I bought $75 for nothing and try to replace them with the 364 cartridges that I will have to import from Europe?

I'm very disappointed for the moment by the HP support...

Highlighted
Regents Professor
Message 2 of 2 (201 Views)

Re: Incompatible cartridges - 364/564 - Europe/US

Hi Stephi, I know you made this post in August - has HP Phone Support been back in touch with you to do the region reset? If not, let me know and I will help follow up.

Thanks

Ciara

Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
Twitter: @Ciara_B_HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation