07-28-2013 10:48 AM
I have a Photosmart All-in-One B210a printer that I bought in Europe. I was using 364 cartridges with it, with no problem.
Since I moved to the US and the HP support that I called for another issue proposed me to buy new cartridges. Instead of sending me 364 series, they send me the 564 series.
When I try to install the cartridge in the printer, it says is is incompatible.
I called back the HP support but they tell me that 564 is the correct cartridge and there is nothing they can do. I asked them to reset the regionalization setting of my printer (which seems to be the issue when I check other posts on the web), but HP support tells me that this is not the issue in my case (?) and that they can do nothing for me...
What I should now? Lose another 30min at the phone for having the same kind of bad support? Throw away my 564 cartridges that I bought $75 for nothing and try to replace them with the 364 cartridges that I will have to import from Europe?
I'm very disappointed for the moment by the HP support...
09-30-2013 03:57 AM
Hi Stephi, I know you made this post in August - has HP Phone Support been back in touch with you to do the region reset? If not, let me know and I will help follow up.
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series