01-04-2014 06:44 AM
Hello to You here in the Forum,
(sorry for my English .. as a native German speaker...)
I've got a brandnew x476dw connected via Cable-LAN. Works perfectly - but - every time my iMac (OSX 10.9) wakes up from sleep the printer wants to say 'hello' also. He wakes up, and after (in the Energysaving Dialog entered) 15 minutes he falls again to sleep.
Have someone in the Forum an Idea how to stop this Stop-an-Go behavior?
I want him to sleep until I want to print something.
Thanks and greetings,
01-04-2014 06:58 AM
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)