01-04-2014 06:44 AM
Hello to You here in the Forum,
(sorry for my English .. as a native German speaker...)
I've got a brandnew x476dw connected via Cable-LAN. Works perfectly - but - every time my iMac (OSX 10.9) wakes up from sleep the printer wants to say 'hello' also. He wakes up, and after (in the Energysaving Dialog entered) 15 minutes he falls again to sleep.
Have someone in the Forum an Idea how to stop this Stop-an-Go behavior?
I want him to sleep until I want to print something.
Thanks and greetings,
01-04-2014 06:58 AM
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series