01-06-2014 05:42 PM
I have no problems in the notebook that has windows vista and office 2003. However, the desktop computer that has office 2003 and windows XP, when trying to print error is generated and gets stuck
My printer is HP Deskjet 5525 ink Advantage
01-07-2014 09:37 AM
Uninstall and Reinstall with the latest software package from http://support.hp.com.
If you would like more advice then please post the error message for us to review.
My HP Enterprise Profile
My Verizon Wireless profile
If you found this post helpful then please award it a Kudo (purple thumbs up) or even better mark it as the solution : )
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)