Question

Honor Student
Rotophil
Message 1 of 4 (844 Views)
Accepted Solution

Spare parts for all in one HP Photosmart C4280

Hello, how to purchase that little plastic part that breaks in all in one HP Photosmart C4280 causing stop of paper? Best Regards Philippe
Posted from Facebook
Associate Dean
Shane_R
Message 2 of 4 (834 Views)

Re: Spare parts for all in one HP Photosmart C4280

[ Edited ]

You can find the different parts available for your printer here, but I'm not sure the part you're looking for will be there.

-------------How do I give Kudos? | How do I mark a post as Solved? --------------------------------------------------------
Signature
Honor Student
Rotophil
Message 3 of 4 (828 Views)

Indeed, I don't see the description nor pictures of this part that should manage paper input and avoid paper jam.

Some people have tried to glue the broken part, but I would like to replace it for a better handling.

If I can't purchase this part separately -neither the service and repair manual- where can I find any repair service for HP all-in-one equipment around Paris?

Best regards

Philippe

Associate Dean
Shane_R
Message 4 of 4 (827 Views)

I'm not really sure.  I'm a US citizen, and I've never been to Paris, so I wouldn't know.  I know that HP doesn't have offical repair sites.  Here in the states, there are what we call 'mom and pop' stores (basically just small, local businesses) that may work on printers, but there not HP affilicated.  You might find something like that there, but I don't know of any myself.

-------------How do I give Kudos? | How do I mark a post as Solved? --------------------------------------------------------
Signature
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation