04-13-2014 05:59 AM - edited 04-13-2014 08:13 AM
I have just bought a HP-Pro-8600-Plus, when scanning a document to pdf, it saves the file on my computer, which works fine. Unfortunately the pdf seems to be corrupt. when loading it into a tool which merges 2 pdf's I get the error This file is corrupted, it is not a valid pdf-file.
So actually the printer is useless, if the scan doesn't work. I had a photosmart C4400 which worked fine when creating a pdf
Any help is usefull.
Examination of the pdf gives me the following result.
- The file trailer dictionary is missing or invalid.
The object's identity 4 doesn't match with the object's reference identity 5.
The comment, classifying the file as containing 8-bit binary data, is missing.
The file trailer dictionary must have an id key.
The key Metadata is required but missing.
The separator after 'stream' must be CR-LF or LF.
The separator before 'endstream' must be an EOL.
A device-specific color space (DeviceRGB) without an appropriate output intent is used.
The document does not conform to the requested standard.
The file format (header, trailer, objects, xref, streams) is corrupted.
The document contains device-specific color spaces.
The document's meta data is either missing or inconsistent or corrupt.
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax