01-11-2011 01:31 PM
Error light flashes "remove & check color cartridge". Have checked & replaced cartridges several times & run diagnostics & still can't find the problem. Can anyone please help?
01-11-2011 01:39 PM - last edited on 04-18-2016 12:25 PM by OscarFuentes
I know this sounds like an odd question given the issue, but what Operating System are you running? I ask, because there is an update for Windows XP that may solve this problem if you have already tried new cartridges. Instructions on the download are here under Solution Two:
**I am an HP employee. I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax