01-11-2011 01:31 PM
Error light flashes "remove & check color cartridge". Have checked & replaced cartridges several times & run diagnostics & still can't find the problem. Can anyone please help?
01-11-2011 01:39 PM
I know this sounds like an odd question given the issue, but what Operating System are you running? I ask, because there is an update for Windows XP that may solve this problem if you have already tried new cartridges. Instructions on the download are here under Solution Two:
**Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers