01-26-2010 10:12 AM
The ADF scanner is not working on the printer. Everything else is working fine and I am able to scan from the flatbed itself. However, there is no Scanner option in the Diagnostic menu. I do not know what has been done to this printer so I am not sure where the problem lies. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Any assistance is appreciated. Thanks.
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax