01-26-2010 10:12 AM
The ADF scanner is not working on the printer. Everything else is working fine and I am able to scan from the flatbed itself. However, there is no Scanner option in the Diagnostic menu. I do not know what has been done to this printer so I am not sure where the problem lies. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Any assistance is appreciated. Thanks.
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers