HP Officejet 6210 all in one....is there some sort of light bulb I can replace for scanning? (212 Views)
Tutor
tmmoehlmann
Message 1 of 2 (212 Views)

HP Officejet 6210 all in one....is there some sort of light bulb I can replace for scanning?

The scanning feature produces photo images that are too light & washed out no matter what I do to the settings.  I've cleaned the cartridges/print heads, messed with the brightness and  contrast, etc....to no avail.    I noticed the light that scans the image is no longer 'blinding' like it used to be....is there a bulb or something that I can replace to help it pick up the colors when I scan?

Tutor
hitman928
Message 2 of 2 (203 Views)

Re: HP Officejet 6210 all in one....is there some sort of light bulb I can replace for scanning?

Hi tmmoehlmann,

Thanks for your post. 

Unfortunately you cannot replace the bulb.

If the scanned photo images viewed from PC do not have the issue, then there is high chance that there is something wrong with the printer or printhead.  If the scanned photo images viewed from the PC already showing light and washed out, then there is a high chance that error happens during scanning.  

You can try using the link below to help you resolve the issue.  

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/documentSubCategory?tmp_rule=36169&tmp_task=solveCategory&cc=us&d...

Regards,

NL

Although I am a HP employee and I speak for myself and not for HP.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation