01-09-2013 03:26 PM
I have had trouble sending a FAX. I never know if the receipient received the FAX unless I call and check. In most cases they don't receive the Fax. Yesterday, i received a transmittal document back and it displayed
My Fax Machine is an HP Officejet 6500A Plus. It is hooked up through a USB connection.
What is error 390*?
P.S. This thread has been moved from LaserJet to Fax and Copiers, and edited subject - HP Forums Moderator
01-10-2013 02:17 AM
Error 390 is a Communication error,
1. Make sure if the phone cable is 2 wire conductor.
2. and there is no other device connected.
3. Turn off the Error Correction Mode.
If I have solved your issue, please feel free to provide kudos and make sure you mark this thread as solution provided!
Although I work for HP, my posts and replies are my own opinion and not those of HP.
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers