11-10-2011 12:23 AM
I have no idea what to do to get this to work. Does anyone have any idea what to do?
I want to scan a picture to my computer (which is an HP) through my printer that can do scanning, copying, and faxing as well as printing (also an HP).
Whenever I try to scan it gives me the option of scanning it to memory/usb or straight to my computer (it is, in fact, connected to my computer.)
Every time I say I want it to scan straight to the computer it says "To scan to your computer, the HP software must be installed on the computer and configured; and the printer must be set up properly on the network."
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax