11-10-2011 12:23 AM
I have no idea what to do to get this to work. Does anyone have any idea what to do?
I want to scan a picture to my computer (which is an HP) through my printer that can do scanning, copying, and faxing as well as printing (also an HP).
Whenever I try to scan it gives me the option of scanning it to memory/usb or straight to my computer (it is, in fact, connected to my computer.)
Every time I say I want it to scan straight to the computer it says "To scan to your computer, the HP software must be installed on the computer and configured; and the printer must be set up properly on the network."
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers