04-09-2010 05:34 PM
I am running OpenSuSE 11.2. Setting up my Photosmart 3210 was a cinch insofar as network printing is concerned. But for the life of me I can't figure out how to set it up for network scanning? That is, the printer/scanner is simply a node on my home network - it is not connected directly to any computer.
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers