04-09-2010 05:34 PM
I am running OpenSuSE 11.2. Setting up my Photosmart 3210 was a cinch insofar as network printing is concerned. But for the life of me I can't figure out how to set it up for network scanning? That is, the printer/scanner is simply a node on my home network - it is not connected directly to any computer.
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax