08-29-2013 11:37 PM
My printer dosen't print, it keeps showing on printer screen: General Printer Error - (0X61011beb)
Anyone knows what that means and how can I fix it? Thanks
08-30-2013 10:28 AM
That code indicates a Carriage Jam and I recommend that you follow the steps in the next link. Click Here Does that help?
Please select the "Accept as Solution" button on the post that best answers your question.
I appreciate your input ! ___________________________________ _____
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers