08-29-2013 11:37 PM
My printer dosen't print, it keeps showing on printer screen: General Printer Error - (0X61011beb)
Anyone knows what that means and how can I fix it? Thanks
08-30-2013 10:28 AM
That code indicates a Carriage Jam and I recommend that you follow the steps in the next link. Click Here Does that help?
Please select the "Accept as Solution" button on the post that best answers your question.
I appreciate your input ! ___________________________________ _____
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax