03-31-2010 09:29 AM
I have a hp officejet j4580 reports scanner failure when turned on. Printer in connected directly to outlet no sugre protector. printer displays message unable to scan, copy, send a fax. the printer will print great i have tried the printer in different rooms connected to different pc's and i'am still unable to scan. I called tech support the ticket # 8037190278. any help would be great.
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax