03-31-2010 09:29 AM
I have a hp officejet j4580 reports scanner failure when turned on. Printer in connected directly to outlet no sugre protector. printer displays message unable to scan, copy, send a fax. the printer will print great i have tried the printer in different rooms connected to different pc's and i'am still unable to scan. I called tech support the ticket # 8037190278. any help would be great.
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers