07-18-2012 06:28 AM
I just got a new HP 7510, but the "Scan to Computer" function isn't working -- it says to make sure the software is installed (don't know how to do that) and it says "Windows Only -- to enable the "Activate Scan to Computer" function -- I have a MAC OS == so i'm not sure if that applies here.
07-19-2012 09:07 AM
I posted to your other thread. If you are still having this issue please respond to the other thread. "Activate Scan to Computer" should be installed when the Full Feature software is installed. Depending on your printer and operating system there may be an option to turn it on/off.
When a solution is found please mark the post that solves your issue.
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers