07-18-2012 06:28 AM
I just got a new HP 7510, but the "Scan to Computer" function isn't working -- it says to make sure the software is installed (don't know how to do that) and it says "Windows Only -- to enable the "Activate Scan to Computer" function -- I have a MAC OS == so i'm not sure if that applies here.
07-19-2012 09:07 AM
I posted to your other thread. If you are still having this issue please respond to the other thread. "Activate Scan to Computer" should be installed when the Full Feature software is installed. Depending on your printer and operating system there may be an option to turn it on/off.
When a solution is found please mark the post that solves your issue.
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax