08-14-2010 08:00 PM
I load an 8.5 x 11 card stock (heavy) paper into my tray, and press COPY (to xerox). The printer pulls in the heavy paper, cycles it through (ignoring it), and then executes a copy on the next sheet of paper, which is regular stock. How do I make it copy on card stock paper?
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers