04-02-2009 04:42 PM
I was scanning just fine to .pdf when this error popped up on my screen. Before it popped up my I was using the solution center to scan my documents in black and white with a 300 ppi resolution using the document feeder. The scans would go through but they weren't clean (doubled up and slightly offset).
Now I just get the error:
"The program cannot read from or write to the file system. Cick OK to close the program, then try one of the following:
- Delete unused files to free up disk space.
- Reinstall the Photo & Imaging Software.
- Scan your harddisk for problems."
I have 54 gigs of available hard disk and it is good shape. I have reinstalled the software and still no luck. The scanner freezes on "scanning" and I have to turn it off to get back to the home screen.
Any ideas or suggestions?
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax