07-27-2010 07:20 PM
May I know how do you extract the attachment?
When you extract the attachment, it should be a folder called hpqscloc. Copy the folder to %programfiles%/hp/Digital Imaging/bin
08-23-2010 11:08 AM
I am having the same problem. However, when I click on the hpqscloc.dll folder, it asks which program I would like to use to open it, but I don't know which one.
Can anyone help? This is extremely frustrating.
09-13-2010 11:56 AM - edited 09-13-2010 11:57 AM
I am having the same problem but I am running windows 7 but the 1033.xml file is completly missing.
09-15-2010 06:03 AM
I was working on this same issue all night (over 8 hours). Finally got about 2 hours of sleep and came across this thread. Thank you soooo much! I was able to put the 1033.xml file where it needed to be. I am also using windows 7. I don't get the error, but my hpsolution center and digital imaging don't do anything when I click them. Any suggestions? The error message is gone. I just don't know how to get them to work again.
11-03-2010 10:32 PM
mi pc presenta este eror del centro de soluciones de hp Parsing error in file c:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqscloc\1033.xml que debo hacer'
01-05-2011 01:45 PM
Thanks! That solved my problem. That folder was already there. However, I deleted it and installed the new one, and my Solution Center is up and running again.
01-28-2011 10:05 PM
I have copied the folder and removed the hpqscloc(78) folder but HP Solution will pop up on the screnn and then disappear. Please help!
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers