07-24-2009 07:33 PM
I installed the software cd that came with the all-in-one c 5540. When attempting to use the scan button and then 'scan to computer' it always displayed an error "Scan Problem Try starting scan from coputer. Refer to documentation for details". I upgraded the software with the latest driver .exe for the c5500 series from the HP website. When trying to use the same function on the all-in-one, I get the same message. When I open the HP solution center, it will scan okay. Why can't I use the scan to computer function on the all-in-one?
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax