Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2060. I am having problems in getting the scan function to work in my unit. I have tried several ways to uninstall it but to no avail. All other unit funtions such as print and copy are working fine. The message I get is that the uninstall file is not present or was removed somehow and that I should remove the driver using the start button  and remove in the control panel. It still however having uninstall error messages. Anyone please help me find a solution. Thanks

10 REPLIES 10
HP Recommended

Hello agroxas.

I see that you're having trouble with the scan function of your Deskjet Ink Advantage 2060 printer. I just need a little more information to best help you.

What is your computer's operating system?

What is the error message you're getting when you try to scan?

I will watch for your reply to help you as soon as possible. In the meantime, you can also go to your product's support page to see if there are drivers and software downloads that can help you.

I look forward to hearing from you. 🙂

-- Chauntain

I work on behalf of HP.

Please click “Accept as Solution ” on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.

Click the KUDOS THUMBS UP on the left to say “Thanks” for helping! .
HP Recommended

Hi, I am currently using a windows 7 OS and the error  message is that the HP desk ind adv 2060 K110 cannot be found when I click on HP scan dialog. Thanks for your concern

HP Recommended

Hello again, agroxas.

Thank you for your reply. I wasn't able to find anything specifc to your error message but I think the print and scan doctor will be able to help.

Click on this link and follow the directions in the document. The print and scan doctor will assess the issue and provide solutions.

If this tool doesn't help, let me know.

-- Chauntain

I work on behalf of HP.

Please click “Accept as Solution ” on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.

HP Recommended

I tried the scan doctor and it did not solve my problem. I can't seem to uninstall and reinstall the driver. It so frustrating. I am a very small organization which crusades for good government and operate on a ultra limited budget. I need to get this unit to function properly. Please help! Thanks

HP Recommended

Hello agroxas.

I'm sorry to hear that the PC Doctor didn't help. The last option I have to offer is contacting our support line.

Here is our customer support number:

800-HP invent
or
800-474-6836

I wish you the best.

-- Chauntain 

I work on behalf of HP.

HP Recommended

hello, do you havea service contact number in the Philippines. Thanks

HP Recommended

agroxas,

Click on this link.

It will take you to the Service Center Support page and allow you to choose the location closest to you. Smiley Happy

-- Chauntain

I work on behalf of HP.

HP Recommended

ATTN CHAUNTAIN (Teacher) -Problem uninstalling HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2060. Every time I want to uninstall the driver as recommended by SCAN DOCTOR  for this said unit the following message always appear." Error-2081883398 Failed to uninstall 6&4817B6D&0&3 device". What shall I do to uninstall and reinstall the device to get it unit to scan. Thanks

HP Recommended

Hello agroxas.

I saw your message and have asked another expert to weigh in on the best advice to give you. Unfortunately, I have not heard from the expert and can only refer you back to calling the support number I mentioned earlier.

If I should get a reply from the expert, I will contact you immediately.

Good luck.

-- Chauntain

I work on behalf of HP.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.