04-08-2009 05:24 PM
I have a HP Photosmart 3210 series and am trying to scan multiple pages into one pdf file.
In the general preferences for scanning i have the box check to bring up a dialog box
that enables more than one page to scan. But, noting happens, and I can only get one
PDF file at a time....Need help please.
04-08-2010 10:15 PM
1. Open HP device manager
2. Double click scan picture
3. Click and hold your mouse button down on the arrow directly beside "New Scan" (in the upper left hand corner of the window)
4. Select "Document" in drop down menu
5. Chose location to scan to (pdf to preview is what I have used)
6. Click "Accept"
7. Should get a drop down menu offering yo to scan another page.
The key is to inform the HP that "this is a DOCUMENT",.....which tells it to allow for multiple pages.
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers