04-08-2009 05:24 PM
I have a HP Photosmart 3210 series and am trying to scan multiple pages into one pdf file.
In the general preferences for scanning i have the box check to bring up a dialog box
that enables more than one page to scan. But, noting happens, and I can only get one
PDF file at a time....Need help please.
04-08-2010 10:15 PM
1. Open HP device manager
2. Double click scan picture
3. Click and hold your mouse button down on the arrow directly beside "New Scan" (in the upper left hand corner of the window)
4. Select "Document" in drop down menu
5. Chose location to scan to (pdf to preview is what I have used)
6. Click "Accept"
7. Should get a drop down menu offering yo to scan another page.
The key is to inform the HP that "this is a DOCUMENT",.....which tells it to allow for multiple pages.
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax