Question

Honor Student
Kate
Message 1 of 3 (11,921 Views)
Accepted Solution

does not scan entire page, only column

The scanner of my HP Officejet Pro L7580 All-in-One  does not scan the whole page.

No matter where I send it...Word, Mail, Photo...  all I get is about a 3 inch column of the entire page.

What can I do to rectify this?

Teacher
chelogurl
Message 2 of 3 (11,897 Views)

Re: does not scan entire page, only column

IF copying works perfectly. Try to open HP solution center and look for settings> scan settings>scan document or scan picture settings.

Look for advance settings or more settings and look for an option about scanning multiple file or just the entire page or something to that effect. The software may have defaulted to just scanning a portion of it. You can check the settings where you can have a preview of the scanned document and look for the broken line around the scanned image, you need to move it so it will scan what is inside the broken line.

Student
tnknt
Message 3 of 3 (10,125 Views)

Re: does not scan entire page, only column

What happens when you copy or scan and there is a smudge all the way down the page,  you cant read the words is looks streaked, smudged I guess.   I have a photosmart plus  B210a, my printer works fine but coping or scanning I cant do!!!  Can you help?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation