07-27-2012 12:11 PM
had a hard drive crash ,replaced it and reinstalled all from backup and web site and everything was fine except hp 5610 If I download the drivers and soft ware from the web NOTHING works . Removed that and used the driver from windows I have a printer but nothing else . Window 7 64 bit Griffen self built with a biostar motherboard . Everything works when installed on my old HP 780 desktop
07-30-2012 12:08 PM
I have some questions to help with troubleshooting:
- What happens when you try to install the printer?
- Do you receive any errors?
- Are you just unable to scan?
- Also how is the printer and computer connected?
When a solution is found please mark the post that solves your issue.
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers