02-14-2011 09:51 AM
I have unsuccessfully tried to print business cards (using avery template 8371 paper). I continually get messages saying "paper size or type is incorrect". It will print from my document (word) if I use plain paper (same size).
I have chosen several different media type options - none seem to work. There is no 'cardstock' option.
Thanks (I hope!)
07-29-2011 02:52 PM
I had trouble getting my HP6500A to print on to Cardstock.
I went in under printer properties - clicked the tab for printer/quality - and under paper size, I changed it from letter to 8x10.
Maybe you can trick it like this as well? Good luck!
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax