03-11-2012 10:48 AM
I just installed a new printer, the HP1050. I cannot locate a button for scanning, and it isn't illustrated in my instruction manual. The device claims to be an all-in-one machine which prints, scans, and copies. Someone please tell me how to scan. Thanks, Pat
03-11-2012 02:12 PM
- Start > All Programs > HP > HP Deskjet 1050 J410 > HP Deskjet 1050 J410
- Select Scanner Actions. You will see scan options that you can select onscreen.
Note: from page #26 of its manual
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
08-21-2013 05:34 PM
Hi Betty Ann,
Here is a link for the User's Guide for your printer. Click Here See Page 24 for directions on scanning. Does this help?
Please select the "Accept as Solution" button on the post that best answers your question.
I appreciate your input ! ___________________________________ _____
12-09-2013 01:06 PM - edited 12-09-2013 01:08 PM
I understand you would like to scan a document using your Deskjet 1050. I am going to provide the Deskjet 1050 Manual.
On page 24, you will find information on "how to scan" using your printer.
If you have any further questions please let me know.
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax