07-22-2009 05:53 PM
My cable-wired laptop runs an XP pro, updated with the laest service packs; my hp all-in-one machine: serial no: CNB 884S86P; product no. CC431A; Series PCL6; CM1312nfi MFP. I bought it in May 2009 and I am yet to use its scanner. Whenever I want to scan a document, it gives me: "Scanner error, can not connect". What does it mean? and how can I resolve it? I followed the the Manual guide and the solution centre on the desktop to set up the scanner destination. Nothing helped.
I appreciate your helpful replies.
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax