Question

Honor Student
jerri48
Message 1 of 3 (458 Views)

how do you activate the built in camera in the lid of the laptop

I need to know how to activate the built in camera in the lid of the laptop explain in deatail step by step please

Distinguished Professor
kamatr
Message 2 of 3 (450 Views)

Re: how do you activate the built in camera in the lid of the laptop

Could you please post complete product/model number of your Notebook? You can use link below to find this info
http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?tmp_renderType=findModel&cc=us&dlc=&docname=c00033108&lc...

//Click on Kudos and Accept as Solution if my reply was helpful and answered your question//

I am an HP employee!!
Intern
Guppeh
Message 3 of 3 (401 Views)

Re: how do you activate the built in camera in the lid of the laptop

jerri48 wrote:

I need to know how to activate the built in camera in the lid of the laptop explain in deatail step by step please

A couple of ways.  First, a program such as Skype will be able to access it.  Just  start Skype up, it should find the webcam.  

Another (for TM2T notebooks) is to start the "HP Touchsmart" application, which is shown as a Grey-colored House Icon pinned to the Start Bar (in HP's out-of-the-box setup of Win7 at least).  Then at the bottom of the screen, go to the button that says "Webcam".HP Touchsmart Icon.png
HP Webcam.png

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation