Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
T530 Thin Client
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi,

We have created a new HPDM server. Imported images from the old server but one image run into an issue.

So I decided to capture a new image from that specific HP T530 thin client.

But the imaging process stuck at the shared folder, but when I do test reposetory everything is succesfull.

Logging:

2018-06-20 10:19:54 Successfully sent task to the Device Management Gateway
2018-06-20 10:19:56 Task has been retrieved by the Agent.
2018-06-20 10:34:36 Task has been retrieved by the Agent.
2018-06-20 10:35:14 [Error code: 1083392] [Module: Agent] [Category: Other HPDM workflow error]
2018-06-20 10:35:14 [Error Details]: Capture image to the Master Repository.
Failed to upload HPT530 V.1.1.ibr to /Repository/Images/HPT530 V.1.1.
Failed to execute CaptureImage task.
ErrorCode: 1083392, Error Info:  ..\..\Task\common\ImageTask.cpp@255: Failed to connect the shared folder.
..\..\Task\common\ImageTask.cpp@254: The network location cannot be reached. For information about network troubleshooting, see Windows Help.
..\..\Task\common\ImageTask.cpp@255: Failed to connect the shared folder.
..\..\Task\common\ImageTask.cpp@254: The network location cannot be reached. For information about network troubleshooting, see Windows Help.
2018-06-20 10:35:14 Failed to execute common task.
2018-06-20 10:35:14 ErrorCode: 1083392

I've already updated the HP T530 agent to 27542 version and changed the shared folder user from domain account to local computer account. Firewall is off on server side. I can use the FTP as well correctly, using Filezilla Server for FTP.

HPDM version used is 4.7 SP8.

Imaging to HP T510 thin client works fine.

Thanks for any respons that could help me.

Kind Regards,

Stefan

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.