Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
@Skrep cool, is that the number that is shown on the back like p/n?
HP Recommended

Yep, part number printed on the back of the tablet.

HP Recommended
On mine, I don't have a part number on the back but have the following I'm the System Information screen on BIOS setup.

SKU Number: B6B66PA#ABG

Is that the number I should be seeing?
HP Recommended

Hey guys, I've got my  608 G1 replaced to an brand new model and it came with BIOS V1.04, there's NO LAG in wherever Windows system or BIOS menu. First thing I did was to backup the whole disk partition  in Windows PE using both ATI Backup and Disk Genius. then I upgrade it to Windows 10, also no touch lag problem but comes the issue  of  power & volume button and capacitive strart button, all of  psyhicial button were unable to use. Device management dialog said that there were errors happened in GPIO drivers, then I download and install a sparate GPIO driver from  HP website the problem solved. yet I've been using  this tablet for few days, haven't meet the  WiFi issue but touch failure happed to me two times after a long  period (more than 30 mins) of sleep, I can  only  restart system to make it touchable again. So far so good unless the touch failure happens, with it's exclusive keyboard attached this is really a ideal compact Laptop,  love it.

I will not upgrade the BIOS version anymore 😄

HP Recommended
Upgrade to 1.07. It will fix the issues you're having and will not introduce the lag. DO NOT upgrade past 1.07.
HP Recommended
@ClouldLau I want to ask who gave you the replacement? Is HP or the seller??
HP Recommended

@zenMan The seller did the replacement for me, did you try that ?

@parasystole Really? I don't want to take the touch lag issue back anymore.

HP Recommended
@ClouldLau I haven't try that but I I have send my tablet to hp and tell them help me to downgrade the bios. I am waiting for the result.
HP Recommended
Really. 1.07 is good.
HP Recommended
1.06 is fine too and u can still downgrade.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.