01-15-2014 07:52 AM
I have a HP Envy m6 computer with windws 8.1 64bit.
Can´t get Wi-Fi direct to work with my HD samsung TV (modell F6645).
Have updated windows and graphics driver on computer.
Is Wi-Fi Direct not fully functional in windows 8.1?
Grateful for any help
01-24-2014 06:08 PM
Hello Peo_Nilsson. Thank you for posting on the HP Forums. I understand you would like to use WiFi Direct on Windows 8.1. While it is not officially tested, this website provides you instructions on how to use it: Using Windows 8.1/WinRT and Wifi-Direct and Proximity API's
Please respond if you have any other questions or concerns. I will continue to research the issue if necessary. I'm only here to help!
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- Resolving issues in Internet Explorer (Windows 8)
- Resolving Internet Explorer issues (Windows 7, Vista, XP)
- Resolving Broadband Internet connection problems (Windows 8)