Question

Top Student
Richard11111
Message 1 of 9 (48,822 Views)
Accepted Solution

Wireless Network driver for a HP Pavilion G Series computer

Greetings,

I have installed win7 for a Laptop HP Pavilion G Series. At this time the network adapter is showing disabled due to lacking a driver for this network card. I also have other items disabled as such

PCI Device

and Network Device.

If anyone could help in this issue please let me know. I attempted to look up which drvice I had and it shows unnamed on all items. Thanks for all your help.

Richard

Provost
banhien
Message 2 of 9 (48,810 Views)

Re: Wireless Network driver for a HP Pavilion G Series computer

Hi,

G series has dozens if not hundreds of models. What is yours ? What is the OS of your machine ?

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
Top Student
Richard11111
Message 3 of 9 (48,793 Views)

Yes I have seen, I am using Win 7. The Computer was purches from Wal-Mart. When I look up the details in the item tab it does not give any indacation of what kind of card is inside, all I know is it is a wireless Ethercard. I installed a freash copy and have no, HP backup disk to us to find the driver from. So basicly I am flying blind.

I wish I had backup'ed the driver before hand, guess word to the wise always have a Manfacutres software disk in hand if you want to go with a freash Windows install.

Provost
banhien
Message 4 of 9 (48,785 Views)

Hi,

What is the model of your machine ? Please use the following link to find it out:

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/Document.jsp?objectID=c00033108

Regards.

BH
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
Top Student
Richard11111
Message 5 of 9 (48,775 Views)

[ Edited ]

Model number is : G6 - 1028sr

Product is : LM695EA#ACB

Serial:[Personal Information Removed]

Provost
banhien
Message 6 of 9 (48,765 Views)

Hi,

The following link shows all supported drivers for your machine. Windows 7 updates should be able to find the right drivers for you:

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategory?os=4063&lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en&sw_lang=&product=5079...

Regards.

BH
Top Student
Richard11111
Message 7 of 9 (48,748 Views)

Thanks for your help, the issue is mustly resolved. I have one Driver for a PCI I am needing to update I am running through all of the update drivers you listed and should have the last issue fixxed soon. Again thanks for taking the time to assist I am sure anyone can get help they need with people like you helping.

Thanks,

Richard

Student
abti
Message 8 of 9 (33,046 Views)

I have a problem aboute wireless nerwork driver for HP G Serier computer.

I instaled sevaral time. still is not factioning.

how can i solve this problem?

thanks

Honor Student
lionarabic
Message 9 of 9 (22,318 Views)

Richard11111 wrote:

Greetings,

I have installed win7 for a Laptop HP Pavilion G Series. At this time the network adapter is showing disabled due to lacking a driver for this network card. I also have other items disabled as such

PCI Device

and Network Device.

If anyone could help in this issue please let me know. I attempted to look up which drvice I had and it shows unnamed on all items. Thanks for all your help.

Richard

Richard11111 wrote:

Greetings,

PCI Device

and Network Device.

Richard

Richard11111 wrote:

Greetings,

PCI Device

and Network Device.

Richard

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation