07-04-2012 10:12 PM
Short Version: my laptop wont connect to wifi it doesn't recognize my home network while other devices at our house can.
Long Version: It just suddenly disconnected and wont recognize any wireless connection.
I had it checked and the computer technician sugggested to reformat it and he did.
After bringing it home and using wireless for about 30 minutes connection is gone, it can connect to router but it says router can't connect to internet. I restarted it and it worked, but only reapeted the same situation.
I downloaded the Broadcom Wireless LAN Version 5.60.350.23. but same thing happened only lengtening the time. (coonection stayed for 2 hours)
The following day it won't recognize any wireless again., and the broadcom wireless LAN can't be seen at device manages>network adapters.
**my laptop is running on windows 7 32 bit
07-05-2012 06:32 AM
I'm thinking that perhaps you should try this version from May of 2012.
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- Resolving issues in Internet Explorer (Windows 8)
- Resolving Internet Explorer issues (Windows 7, Vista, XP)
- Resolving Broadband Internet connection problems (Windows 8)