Question

Student
myscreename
Message 1 of 2 (99 Views)

Help, my hp inkjet pro 8600 prints multiple copies of the same document (wireless).

My hp injet pro 8600 prints multiple, incomplete copies of any document sent wirelessly.

Any help would be appreciated.

HP Support Agent
happytohelp01
Message 2 of 2 (65 Views)

Re: Help, my hp inkjet pro 8600 prints multiple copies of the same document (wireless).

Hi myscreename,

Welcome to the HP Support forums.  I understand that you are getting multiple incomplete copies printing on your Officejet Pro 8600 printer when trying to print wirelessly.  

I suspect that the printer is not maintaining the wireless connection which is causing the multiple copies. I have included the Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection trouble shooting document to follow.  Please click on the section for your operating system and follow the instructions.   There are also several good tips in the ‘Causes of wireless connection issues’ section and the ‘Tips for preventing wireless connection issues’ section.

Regards,
Happytohelp01

Please click on the Thumbs Up on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Please click “Accept as Solution ” on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.

I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation