Question

Top Student
Linnycm
Message 1 of 7 (31,227 Views)

How to configure HP Laserjet P1102w printer to work with IPad 2

I do not know how to configure the above printer, as there is no window with icons.
Associate Professor
Arkle1
Message 2 of 7 (31,222 Views)

Re: How to configure HP Laserjet P1102w printer to work with IPad 2

[ Edited ]

Hi Linnycm, you should be able to print from your iPad2 to your Laserjet 1102w using Apple's AirPrint functionality on your iPad. Here's a link on how to use AirPrint on a wireless network. Follow the instructions contained in this document and post back if you are still having trouble. 

If my reply helped you, feel free to click on the Kudos button on the left (hover over the "thumbs up").
If my reply solved your problem please click on the Accepted Solution button so other Forum users may benefit from viewing the post.

I am an HP employee.
Top Student
Linnycm
Message 3 of 7 (31,215 Views)

I went to the airprint site, however on my P1102w new printer there is nowhere to change the settings.

Associate Professor
Arkle1
Message 4 of 7 (31,210 Views)

Hi Linnycm, what settings specifically are you trying to change? To print from your iPad, click the action icon

and you should see "Print" listed in the options as in the image below. When you click on the Print option, it should open a Printer Options box and from there you can press "Select Printer" to discover your printer.

What happens when you try completing these steps?

Image: Tap the Action icon to display the menu options

If my reply helped you, feel free to click on the Kudos button on the left (hover over the "thumbs up").
If my reply solved your problem please click on the Accepted Solution button so other Forum users may benefit from viewing the post.

I am an HP employee.
Top Student
Linnycm
Message 5 of 7 (31,209 Views)

No printers are found.

Associate Professor
Arkle1
Message 6 of 7 (31,188 Views)

[ Edited ]

Is your Laserjet connected to your wireless network? Are you able to print to it from other wireless capable devices?

Here's a link explaining what to do if you get a "No Printers Found" message on the Apple device when trying to use AirPrint. Follow the solutions in the order presented to resolve the issue.

Hope this helps.

I am an HP employee.
Top Student
Linnycm
Message 7 of 7 (31,176 Views)

I will attempt the static IP address later today. Sure hope this works, as I have been without my air print printer now for over a month using my IPad 2. Works great from my HP Laptop.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation