Question

Student
frjimt9455
Message 1 of 5 (3,588 Views)

pin code from my @hpeprint.com address?

so i'm trying to set this darn thing up and of course it is never as easy as what is claimed......

so i've sent an email to my @hpeprint address......and it is saying that it sent a code, but i don't know how to access the code!

Grad Student
D_P_George
Message 2 of 5 (3,560 Views)

Re: pin code from my @hpeprint.com address?

Hello frjimt9455,

I just want to try and clarify some things so I know I am understanding you correctly. Have you already created an account on eprintcenter.com? If so what is listed in your recent print jobs? 

The code you may be talking about is the registration code to add your printer to your eprintcenter.com account. If you have already done this you do not need to do this again.

If you have not already registered an account at eprintcenter.com then you may print another code by disabling Web Services and re-enabling Web Services through the Setup Menu.

If I have solved your issue, please feel free to provide kudos and make sure you mark this thread as solution provided!

Although I work for HP, my posts and replies are my own opinion and not those of HP.
Honor Student
LadySkin
Message 3 of 5 (3,473 Views)

On my iPad, I have to "complete verification".  The message I receive is that an email was sent to my heprint.com email address.  It contains my PIN.  Where do I find my emails at hpeprint?  I have beent trying for over 4 hours to get the eprint function to work.  Extremely fustrating.

Grad Student
D_P_George
Message 4 of 5 (3,457 Views)

Hello LadySkin,

I would try to subscribe again and use your personal email address instead of the printers (@hpeprint.com) email address for completing verification of the HP ePrint home & biz app.

To do this open the HP ePrint home & biz app and go to "Settings", "ePrint Registration", "Register Another Email", and enter your personal email address in the blank.

Hope this helps.

If I have solved your issue, please feel free to provide kudos and make sure you mark this thread as solution provided!

Although I work for HP, my posts and replies are my own opinion and not those of HP.
Honor Student
LadySkin
Message 5 of 5 (3,442 Views)

Thanks, worked like a charm
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation